What is Audio Branding ?
Audio branding creates a system of music that conveys the meaning of the brand at each touchpoint. You manage it so your store, your ads and your service line don’t sound like three totally different brands. It’s also called music branding, sonic branding, sound branding and acoustic branding.
1. Don’t leave your audio strategy until the last minute.
2. Don’t forget that impact without meaning can be distracting and counterproductive.
3. Don’t confuse music production houses with audio branding experts, even if they claim to be able to create audio logos.
4. Articulate what your brand ideally represents before addressing what the audio brand must do.
5. Investigate the audio approaches your direct and indirect competitors are using, just as you would for your visual brand– so you can stand out.
Originally posted on The Transformmagazine.net.
As voice-controlled technology becomes more and more present in everybody’s daily routine, brands need to respond quickly and create an emotional connection with their customers, without visuals.
“Experiences, Young Customer ‘Experts,’ Social Media and Audio Branding Bring Pizzazz to Trade Shows” says Michal Clements, of The Marketing Strategist column in Chicago Now.
Parfums Jazmin Saraï is a collection of perfumes inspired by songs.
In Symphonic Chocolates, music guides the audience as they eat pieces of chocolate of different varieties.
Say goodbye to the old 4Ps. Experience, Exchange, Evangelism, and Everyplace are taking over the marketplace.